Blockchain & Crypto News
- How XVG is making wireless charging a reality with VoiceLife
XVG or the verge currency is one of the most…
- Angle Audio bring people together for intentional and authentic conversations.
There are plenty of problems that one might be facing in their daily lives. However,
- Therappy is your daily mental health assistant
Human emotions are quite complex, and having a negative reaction to any situation does put
- Waving is the Social Media for Gamers.
Social media has made it possible for anyone and everyone round the globe to effectively
- Stackby brings together flexibility of spreadsheets, power of databases and built-in integrations with your favorite business apps.
Software’s have stepped up their game by offering simple and straightforward tools to increase productivity
- So Syncd is the dating app that pairs perfect personality types.
The concept of dating has completely changed over the years, and it’s all thanks to
- Vervoe predicts job performance using skills assessments that showcase the talent of every candidate.
Hiring is never an easy process. Screening through hundreds of resumes, finding the right talent
- Anyone, anywhere can offer services online and make money with Cuthalion
The very art of creating a website isn’t a nominal task where things can be
- Moon enables you to use cryptocurrency for online payments.
Online payments have risen significantly in the past decade or so. It’s all thanks to
- Build your personalized audio-based social media profile on Yibber.
Social media is a great tool to express how you feel in the best possible
- Highavenue will turn yourself into lookalike 3D model.
Technology has undoubtedly transformed itself in the past decade or so. It’s where AI and
- PayPal is shutting down it’s domestic business in India
In a big move, PayPal has announced that it is going to shut doesn’t it’s
- India’s Richest Man Copies Zoom, Zoom says not threatened
You won't be able to differentiate between the two. It's like looking at a mirror.
- Will Facebook and Instagram Shop Help or Hurt Small Businesses?
Don’t put all your eggs in the same basket – goes an old saying. But
- Work from home forever – Twitter tells employees
In a recent statement, Twitter has told it’s employees that they have the f working
- Silicon valley’s best con artist that merely got away!!
The ’90s was a developing era that would reshape the 20th century and bring faster
- Maria Sharapova – From tennis star to an Entrepreneur and investor
The five Grand slams winner, Forbes highest-paid female athlete for 11 straight years, earning more
- Jack the Generous – Twitter CEO vows to donate $1 Billion towards Covid-19 relief
At a time, when corporate houses are still contemplating on the amount they want to
- How are women in tech changing the world?
Gender equality being the moto for the 21st century, it’s become a trendsetter where more
Read the latest news here
- 6 Steps to Creating the Ultimate Webinarby Dustin Mathews on April 14, 2021 at 2:00 am
Follow this six-step formula for creating effective webinars that help drive sales.
- 4 Secret Strategies for Taking Control of Your Dayby Charlene Walters, MBA, PhD on April 14, 2021 at 1:00 am
If you're feeling unproductive or overwhelmed (whether you're an entrepreneur or intrapreneur), you're not alone.
- This is the state of SMEs one year after the pandemic, according to Facebookby Entrepreneur en Español on April 13, 2021 at 9:51 pm
56% of SMEs in Mexico trust that they will be able to maintain operations for the next six months, says the Global Report on the state of Small Businesses on Facebook.
- 5 Daily Habits of Six-Figure Entrepreneursby Blake Nubar on April 13, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Your path to success lies in the habits you're building.
- Signs Point To Retail Investors Taking Over Bitcoin Momentum: CoinDeskby Michelle Jones on April 13, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Institutional investors have been driving the surge in demand for bitcoin and fueling the price increase for months. However, it’s starting to look like retail investors are taking back over, […]
- Nike seeks to recycle your tennis shoes and resell them at a more affordable priceby Entrepreneur en Español on April 13, 2021 at 8:40 pm
In an effort to reduce waste, the brand will implement this program in some of its stores.
- Bitcoin Hits Record Just Before Coinbase Is Set to List on Nasdaqby Justin Chan on April 13, 2021 at 7:06 pm
Since the beginning of this year, the price of Bitcoin has more than doubled.
- Free On-Demand Webinar: How to Improve Your Business's Cash Flowby Entrepreneur Insider on April 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how your small business can increase cash flow.
- 5 Tricks From the Social Media Playbook That Will Make Your Website Stand Outby Frank Wazeter on April 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Your digital strategy should inspire engagement and action.
- McDonald's Apologizes for Understaffing: 'Nobody Wants to Work Anymore'by Entrepreneur en Español on April 13, 2021 at 6:31 pm
One McDonald's has come under scrutiny for a controversial sign it shared.
Startup news from all around the world
- Coinbase sets direct listing reference price at $250/share, valuing the company at as much as $65Bby Alex Wilhelm on April 13, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Coinbase, the American cryptocurrency trading giant, has set a reference price for its direct listing at $250 per share. According to the company’s most recent SEC filing, it has a fully diluted […]
- 5 product lessons to learn before you write a line of codeby Ron Miller on April 13, 2021 at 7:16 pm
To uncover some basic truths about building products, we spoke to three entrepreneurs who have each built more than one company.
- This Entrepreneur's Nanoparticle-Based Fuel Additive Could Help Make Gasoline Cars as Environmentally Friendly as Electric Onesby Jessica Abo on April 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm
The co-founder and CEO of FuelGems shares how his cutting-edge nanoparticle-based fuel additive is making gasoline cleaner, safer and more efficient.
- Startup Alley at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 is filling up fast. Apply today.by Marquise Foster on April 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Startup Alley — the very name conjures up images of early-stage startups demonstrating game-changing products, platforms and services to thousands of Disrupt attendees and industry influencers. […]
- 5 questions about Grab’s epic SPAC investor deckby Alex Wilhelm on April 13, 2021 at 4:49 pm
Grab is going public via a SPAC, so let's talk through key points from the investor deck — we'll discuss growth, segment profitability, aggregate costs and COVID-19.
- JXL turns Jira into spreadsheetsby Frederic Lardinois on April 13, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Atlassian’s Jira is an extremely powerful issue tracking and project management tool, but it’s not the world’s most intuitive piece of software. Spreadsheets, on the other hand, are pretty much […]
- Expect an even hotter AI venture capital market in the wake of the Microsoft-Nuance dealby Anna Heim on April 13, 2021 at 3:40 pm
In light of the Microsoft-Nuance deal, we dug into the AI venture capital market. What’s happening on the startup side in the artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) space?
- 1Password acquires SecretHub and launches new enterprise secrets management toolby Frederic Lardinois on April 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm
1Password, the password management service that competes with the likes of LastPass and BitWarden, today announced a major push beyond the basics of password management and into the infrastructure […]
- Hatch, a neobank for SMBs, launches with $20M in funding from investors like Kleiner Perkins, Foundation Capital and Plaid’s foundersby Catherine Shu on April 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm
After his last startup, Framed Data, was acquired by Square, Thomson Nguyen began exploring new ideas. While an entrepreneur-in-residence at Kleiner Perkins, Nguyen interviewed hundreds of small […]
- Bandwango raises $3.1M to power tourism- and experience-focused dealsby Anthony Ha on April 13, 2021 at 2:09 pm
You might think that a startup whose primary customers are tourism bureaus would have had a pretty rough 2020, but CEO Monir Parikh said Bandwango‘s customer base more than doubled in the past […]
From some of the best business magazines
- The 'Return Apocalypse' is Coming. How Do We Prepare?by Ben Crudo on March 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Returns have reached epic proportions, and the consequences are stacking up.
- 6 Must-Have Marketing Goals for eCommerce Storesby Steve Tan on March 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The right marketing goals are necessary to scale your ecommerce business faster. Check out these six actionable tips.
- Add Social Proof to Your Website to Increase Conversions and Boost Salesby Entrepreneur Store on February 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Grow your brand online with this seamless social proof notifier.
- GoDaddy Websites + Marketing Has What You Need to Build, Host, and Market Your Online Businessby StackCommerce on February 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Consider it your one-stop-shop in order to get things done
- How To Sell An Online Course in 2021: A Virtual Summit & Challenges Could Save Your Online Course Businessby Tina Dahmen on February 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Dive into the hottest marketing strategies in the online world right now to sell more courses.
- 10 Tools to Help You Build Your Business's Online Presenceby Entrepreneur Store on February 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Every business needs a solid digital presence.
- Shipping for Your Online Business Can be a Breeze with Shippoby StackCommerce on February 9, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Shipping can make a side hustle a full-time hassle, but the right tools and techniques can open it up.
- 7 Realistic Ways to Make Money Onlineby R.L. Adams on January 13, 2021 at 10:00 pm
From leveraging the app economy to blogging, the Internet offers a variety of opportunities for raking in money.
- There's No Such Thing as Business as Usual This Holiday Seasonby Melissa Stone on December 25, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Three tips to enhance your brand's online revenue.
- 3 Creative Ways to Monetize Your Next Business Eventby Jenn Murray on December 23, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Go from breaking even to breaking the bank.