Latest Startup Interviews
Hear the insider stories from the founders themselves
Email marketing is a simple task, provided you know what pointers to focus upon and
Blockchain & Crypto News
- Major crypto exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken, WazirX down during market crash
The entire cryptocurrency market witnessed one of the biggest crashes…
- Solana gets $100M investment from 5 investors
The investment is being done by 5 funds which will…
- Defi Protocol EasyFi Hacked, Loses 80m Dollars
The hack was done as someone was able to access…
- How XVG is making wireless charging a reality with VoiceLife
XVG or the verge currency is one of the most…
- SmartWriter generate personalized Emails that get you 8x more replies with 1-Click
Email marketing is a simple task, provided you know what pointers to focus upon and
- Dowork.ai is built for outsourcing businesses and agencies to help them provide accurate project estimates for both internal and external use.
Company projects aren’t easily accomplished as you have first to plan it out, divide it
- onTribe is making recruitment more data driven and recruitment process a piece of cake
For any company, the problem of recruitment has always been the number one problem. While
- Fugo makes your digital signage work, without all the work
Advertising products, services and features in your store is a no-brainer task. However, when you
- Operator is an easy-to-use tool which allows you to create and maintain redirects in a simple and intuitive way.
For a website to be successful, you need to have the right kind of content,
- Note Canvas make all your notes, flashcards, pictures and other objects for a fun note-taking experience
Note-taking has always been a culminating task on computers. No matter how advanced applications are
- Miventure strive to make startup investing more simple and accessible to everyone.
For any company to survive and thrive, income and capital is quite important. Moreover, it’s
- Urban Quest lets you discover new places through thematic quests and riddles, anywhere you go
Travelling is one of the most adventurous things that people tend to do many times
- Create and share beautiful data stories using Graphite Note
Data is one of the most valuable assets that a company can have. Without data
- SignAll allow Deaf and Hard of Hearing to communicate with other people spontaneously and effectively – anytime and anywhere.
Communication can be interpreted in many forms. It can be done through messages, letters, verbally,
- PayPal is shutting down it’s domestic business in India
In a big move, PayPal has announced that it is going to shut doesn’t it’s
- India’s Richest Man Copies Zoom, Zoom says not threatened
You won't be able to differentiate between the two. It's like looking at a mirror.
- Will Facebook and Instagram Shop Help or Hurt Small Businesses?
Don’t put all your eggs in the same basket – goes an old saying. But
- Work from home forever – Twitter tells employees
In a recent statement, Twitter has told it’s employees that they have the f working
- Silicon valley’s best con artist that merely got away!!
The ’90s was a developing era that would reshape the 20th century and bring faster
- Maria Sharapova – From tennis star to an Entrepreneur and investor
The five Grand slams winner, Forbes highest-paid female athlete for 11 straight years, earning more
- Jack the Generous – Twitter CEO vows to donate $1 Billion towards Covid-19 relief
At a time, when corporate houses are still contemplating on the amount they want to
- How are women in tech changing the world?
Gender equality being the moto for the 21st century, it’s become a trendsetter where more
Read the latest news here
- 5 strategies that every startup should implement to sustain its businessby G2 Consultores on July 27, 2021 at 6:29 am
Implementing a plan at any stage is necessary for companies, do not navigate aimlessly, since you will not know where you want to go or what goals to achieve.
- The 4 traits of good leaders to be empathetic and achieve good results in teamworkby Daniel Colombo on July 27, 2021 at 5:00 am
The challenges of being able to lead appropriately are many and varied, take note of these tips.
- How to Be a Frugal Traveler and Still Have Funby Sara Rathner on July 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm
This article was written by NerdWallet and was originally published by The Associated Press.
- Can I drink alcohol after getting vaccinated against COVID-19?by Mariel Otero del Río on July 26, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Drinking alcohol after the application of your vaccine can enhance its side effects.
- 5 Ways Credit Union Credit Cards Can Beat Flashy Bank Offersby Melissa Lambarena on July 26, 2021 at 6:54 pm
- Philip Morris to stop selling Marlboro cigars and other brands in Britainby Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:48 pm
The tobacco giant Philip Morris revealed that in the next ten years it will stop selling cigars in Britain, so the Marlboro brand will come off the shelves after a century of presence.
- The Boy Who Went Into Space With Jeff Bezos Has Never Shopped at Amazonby Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:46 pm
Oliver Daemen became the youngest person to travel to space, but he has never shopped on the platform of the person responsible for his feat.
- How effective are the Sputnik and Sinovac vaccines?by Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:35 pm
As of Tuesday, July 27, vaccination will begin for the 18-29 year-old age group in Mexico City.
- Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson already astronauts? America says noby Entrepreneur en Español on July 26, 2021 at 6:18 pm
Billionaires do not meet the necessary requirements to be considered astronauts, according to the FAA.
- 10 Business Books to Bring Companies into the New Normalby StackCommerce on July 26, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Find recommendations and philosophy in this curated collection.
Startup news from all around the world
- Freightify lands $2.5M to make rate management easier for freight forwardersby Catherine Shu on July 27, 2021 at 4:34 am
Freight forwarders often keep track of rates on spreadsheets they email to customers, but the pandemic has made that difficult because prices are constantly fluctuating. Freightify, a startup that […]
- Nium crosses $1B valuation with $200M Riverwood Capital-led roundby Christine Hall on July 27, 2021 at 3:00 am
Nium’s new round adds fuel to a fire shared by a number of companies all going after a global B2B payments market valued at $120 trillion annually.
- iRocket to begin rocket engine testing at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Centerby Aria Alamalhodaei on July 26, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Reusable rocket startup iRocket has entered into a new partnership with NASA in its quest to reach commercialization in just two years. The partnership will give iRocket access to testing facilities […]
- Duolingo boosts IPO price target in boon to edtech startupsby Alex Wilhelm on July 26, 2021 at 7:22 pm
Duolingo is now targeting a $95 to $100 per share IPO price range, up from $85 to $95 per share, or a gain of around 12% at the bottom and 5% at the top.
- How to prepare for M&A, your most likely exit avenueby Ram Iyer on July 26, 2021 at 7:09 pm
Despite the headlines about billion-dollar M&A transactions, record IPOs and the rapid growth of SPACs, small deals will continue to be the most likely exit for the vast majority of tech startups.
- Glyphic Biotechnologies raises $6M to accelerate protein sequencing by orders of magnitudeby Devin Coldewey on July 26, 2021 at 6:56 pm
The whole human proteome may be free to browse thanks to DeepMind, but at the bleeding edge of biotech new proteins are made and tested every day, a complex and time-consuming process. Glyphic […]
- As China shakes up regulations, tech companies sufferby Alex Wilhelm on July 26, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Things in China seem to be changing for the worse, in terms of both future access to foreign capital for Chinese companies and doing business in the country overall.
- Equity Monday: China boosts pressure on its tech sector as Duolingo’s IPO looks to raise a few more bucksby Alex Wilhelm on July 26, 2021 at 1:32 pm
Ever wake up to a massive wall of news? That was today, so we had to pick and choose. But since this show is about getting you caught up, we decided to focus on the largest, broadest new information.
- This Is Why It's Critical to Avoid Employee Misclassificationsby Farhana Rahman on July 26, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Oversights stemming from gray areas can lead to major legal repercussions.
- SoftBank-backed Embark Veterinary valued at $700M after $75M Series Bby Christine Hall on July 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Now that you have that COVID dog, Embark Veterinary wants to help him or her be in your life for a long time by offering DNA testing with the goal of increasing their lifespan.
From some of the best business magazines
- 3 Keys to Building an Ecommerce Business Designed for Growthby Ross Andrew Paquette on July 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Competition is fierce online, and aside from common sense factors -- selling a hot product at an attractive price and knowing how to market said product -- there are other important things to take […]
- This Entrepreneur's Travel Company Actually Grew During The Pandemic – Here's What That Says About Buyer Psychologyby Naveen Dittakavi on July 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Customer acquisition plummeted 90%, but the business bounced back.
- 6 Ways to Increase Average Order Value for Your Online Businessby Timothy Carter on July 13, 2021 at 12:00 pm
It's a key element of raising overall revenue without cutting costs.
- Want to Sell Your Amazon FBA Business? Here Are 5 Lessons From Someone Who's Overseen $100 Million in FBA Acquisitionsby Thomas Smale on July 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Set yourself up for an exit by making decisions that will make your Amazon FBA business more sellable in the future.
- What the Future of Ecommerce Looks Likeby Ademola Alex Adekunbi on May 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Recent events have shown that new developments are necessary to keep the sector as vibrant and profitable as before.
- 7 Realistic Ways to Make Money Onlineby R.L. Adams on May 19, 2021 at 7:00 am
From leveraging the app economy to blogging, the Internet offers a variety of opportunities for raking in money.
- 7 Tips to Excel at Online Tradingby Charles-Henry Monchau on April 16, 2021 at 8:00 pm
How investors can excel at online trading and generate profits when buying and selling stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies, and other financial markets.
- The 'Return Apocalypse' is Coming. How Do We Prepare?by Ben Crudo on March 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Returns have reached epic proportions, and the consequences are stacking up.
- 6 Must-Have Marketing Goals for eCommerce Storesby Steve Tan on March 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The right marketing goals are necessary to scale your ecommerce business faster. Check out these six actionable tips.
- Add Social Proof to Your Website to Increase Conversions and Boost Salesby Entrepreneur Store on February 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Grow your brand online with this seamless social proof notifier.