- Swipe Files Community is home to a few hundred of the brightest minds in marketing.
Marketing is a never-ending process of reaching out to as many customers as possible. However,
- Amplichat is your hub to connect and share with local community wherever you go.
Moving from one place to another is never an easy task. You are subjected to
- Scanly shows you restaurant menu directly on your phones.
Owing to the pandemic in 2020, things have gone contactless in almost all sectors. Especially
- HomeTryons enables you to try shoes at home before you buy them
In today’s world, online shopping is synonymous with shopping. No one thinks of going to
- Pizazz makes your video presentations as good as in person presentations
Let’s face it. Video presentations are not exactly how in person presentations are. When you
- Automation in Customer Interaction with Enthu
Enthu is a conversation intelligence solution for small and medium businesses. Enthu is a great…
- Anton: Working with Influencers Made Easy!
The influencer market is growing steadily day by day. Working with influencers today has become
- Helping you Keep your Website in Check!
Embarrassing errors on your website can wreck your reputation. A quick tool to help you
- Document your Travels with Worldee!
Documenting your travel experiences can be fun, it is even more fulfilling when these experiences
- Logistia: Effectively Manage Logistics
When effectively managed, logistics needn’t be a worrying concern for businesses. With the right planning
- India’s Richest Man Copies Zoom, Zoom says not threatened
You won't be able to differentiate between the two. It's like looking at a mirror.
- Will Facebook and Instagram Shop Help or Hurt Small Businesses?
Don’t put all your eggs in the same basket – goes an old saying. But
- Work from home forever – Twitter tells employees
In a recent statement, Twitter has told it’s employees that they have the f working
- Silicon valley’s best con artist that merely got away!!
The ’90s was a developing era that would reshape the 20th century and bring faster
- Maria Sharapova – From tennis star to an Entrepreneur and investor
The five Grand slams winner, Forbes highest-paid female athlete for 11 straight years, earning more
- Jack the Generous – Twitter CEO vows to donate $1 Billion towards Covid-19 relief
At a time, when corporate houses are still contemplating on the amount they want to
- How are women in tech changing the world?
Gender equality being the moto for the 21st century, it’s become a trendsetter where more
Read the latest news here
- Learn How to Successfully Launch a Shopify Store and Build Your Ecommerce Businessby Entrepreneur Store on January 24, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Get on board the ecommerce boom today.
- IKEA will open a store in Puebla, this would be its second branch in Mexicoby Entrepreneur en Español on January 23, 2021 at 7:34 pm
The multinational furniture company unveiled its new store located in the Vía San Ángel shopping center, in Puebla, which will start operations in the first half of 2022.
- Finding the Good in Bad Times (AKA 2020)by Ivan Misner on January 23, 2021 at 7:15 pm
It's time to take on 2021, but don't completely push 2020 out of your memory.
- CureVac and Novavax vaccines against Covid-19 will begin Phase 3 in Mexicoby Alto Nivel on January 23, 2021 at 6:19 pm
Likewise, the Chinese company CanSino will announce the findings of its phase 3, which began in October.
- Fear? Answering These 7 Questions Will Help You Take the Big Leapby Paola Arreola on January 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm
What if everything we imagined was going to happen never happens?
- This Single Platform Makes It Easier to Build White-Labels Sites, Manage Clients, and Moreby Entrepreneur Store on January 23, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Sellfull is the one platform to rule all of your entrepreneurial needs.
- Troubled With a Spotty Internet Connection? This Router Helps Keep Your Business Thriving.by Entrepreneur Store on January 23, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Keep connected to important Zoom calls with the help of this powerful Internet router.
- Start with Nestléby Marisol García Fuentes on January 23, 2021 at 2:55 am
In partnership with entrepreneurs, Nestlé ventures into the food service operation with its leading brand in condensed milk.
- 'Arrogant' millionaire pilot landed on a banned air base because he "wanted to see the beach"by Entrepreneur en Español on January 23, 2021 at 12:19 am
Richard Wood, 60, was originally going to visit his mother in Yorkshire, UK… but got off track a bit.
- Elon Musk Announces $100 Million Prize for New Carbon Capture Techby Andrew Tarantola on January 22, 2021 at 10:04 pm
It would be his single largest philanthropic effort to date.
Startup news from all around the world
- How VCs and founders see 2021 differentlyby Alex Wilhelm on January 23, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Welcome back to The TechCrunch Exchange, a weekly startups-and-markets newsletter. It’s broadly based on the daily column that appears on Extra Crunch, but free, and made for your weekend reading. […]
- How fintech and serial founders drove African pre-seed investing to new heights in 2020by Tage Kene-Okafor on January 23, 2021 at 7:00 am
When Stripe-subsidiary Paystack raised its seed round of $1.3 million in 2016, it was one of the largest disclosed rounds at that stage in Nigeria. At the time, seven-figure seed investments in […]
- End-to-end operators are the next generation of consumer businessby Walter Thompson on January 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm
These businesses are fundamentally reimagining their product experience by owning the entire value chain from end to end, thereby creating a step-functionally better experience for consumers.
- Extra Crunch roundup: Digital health VC survey, edtech M&A, deep tech marketing, moreby Walter Thompson on January 22, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Speaking as an unvaccinated urban dweller: I'd rather speak to a nurse or doctor via my laptop than try to remain physically distanced on a bus or hailed ride traveling to/from their office.
- Sounding Board raises cash as startups wake up to executive coachingby Natasha Mascarenhas on January 22, 2021 at 4:58 pm
In an unprecedented work environment defined by distributed teams and virtual-only communication, two co-founders think their 2018 bet reigns truer than ever: mentors need mentorship, too. Christine […]
- 6 Reasons to Pursue Entrepreneurship in Retirementby Connie Inukai on January 22, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Plus: Ideas for how to get started.
- How VCs invested in Asia and Europe in 2020by Alex Wilhelm on January 22, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Falling seed volume, lots of big rounds. That's 2020 VC around the world in a nutshell.
- MotoRefi raises $10M to keep pedal on auto refinancing growthby Kirsten Korosec on January 22, 2021 at 3:17 pm
A month before the COVID-19 pandemic had spread to North America, auto fintech startup MotoRefi — newly armed with nearly $9 million in venture capital — was preparing to bring its refinancing […]
- Dashlane taps JD Sherman, ex-Hubspot COO, as new CEO, as co-founder Emmanuel Schalit steps asideby Ingrid Lunden on January 22, 2021 at 3:05 pm
Our reliance on internet-based services is at an all-time high these days, and that’s brought a new focus on how well we are protected when we go online. Today comes some news from one of the […]
- Blobr, the ‘no-code’ company turning APIs into products, raises €1.2M pre-seedby Steve O'Hear on January 22, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Blobr, a Paris-based startup operating in the no-code space with tech to make it easier for companies to expose and monetise their existing APIs, has raised €1.2 million in pre-seed funding. The […]
From some of the best business magazines
- 7 Realistic Ways to Make Money Onlineby R.L. Adams on January 13, 2021 at 10:00 pm
From leveraging the app economy to blogging, the Internet offers a variety of opportunities for raking in money.
- There's No Such Thing as Business as Usual This Holiday Seasonby Melissa Stone on December 25, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Three tips to enhance your brand's online revenue.
- 3 Creative Ways to Monetize Your Next Business Eventby Jenn Murray on December 23, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Go from breaking even to breaking the bank.
- Why the Pandemic Has Increased the Need for Online Reputation Managementby Adam Torkildson on December 17, 2020 at 1:59 pm
The pandemic has changed the way we shop, with an increasing number of us spending a larger proportion of our earnings with online businesses.
- 3 Strategies To Grow Your Ecommerce Fashion Brand in 2021by Simon Moser on November 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The fashion industry might be dominated by big players, but with the right strategy, smaller companies can still build highly successful brands.
- 5 Tips for Harnessing Social Media to Scale Your Online Businessby Simonetta Lein on November 9, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Learn how to leverage myriad platforms to build your brand's image and bolster sales.
- The PS5 Will Only Be Sold Online on Launch Dayby Kris Holt on November 5, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Sony said it's a safety measure amid the pandemic.
- 3 Tips for Buying an Online Businessby Mike Swigunski on October 15, 2020 at 8:30 pm
Buying an existing online business could save you time and money.
- A Guide to Finding Online Deals Outside of Amazon Prime Dayby Tom Popomaronis on October 13, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Ecommerce is more competitive than ever, so don't limit yourself to one online giant's deep discounts.
- 4 Tips for Taking Your Brick-and-Mortar Store to the Online Realmby Jennifer Spencer on October 9, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Whether caused by a global pandemic, economic downturn or simply a change in business model, many stores are taking operations online.