Blockchain & Crypto News
- How XVG is making wireless charging a reality with VoiceLife
XVG or the verge currency is one of the most…
- Deckmill is the one-stop shop for high-quality, affordable flashcards.
Learning any language can be an exhaustive process. The vocabulary aspects of the language have
- Create and share beautiful visual abstracts on your publications for free with Tidbit.
Discoveries made in the research field are unique when you understand them thoroughly, especially in
- Planmesh is the easiest way to plan with your friends.
Planning anything with your friends is a nightmare. Why, you may ask? Well, consider you
- Flipidea offer analytical information about business failures.
Failure isn’t a strange terminology that we aren’t accustomed towards. In life, we face several
- Fireflies.ai is an AI Assistant for Your Meetings to Record, Transcribe and Search across your voice conversations
The whole point of meetings is to share relevant ideas, come up with solutions to
- PlayTreks provides music distribution and cross channel data analytics
The music industry runs on data crunched by several platforms to determine whether the song
- Social Motion Packs has Curated collections of beautiful vertical video for your stories, ads & content.
Every social media platform has a unique way to showcase real-time events, and these are
- Rephrase.ai helps businesses to address millions of customers personally, through videos using generative AI
The need to advertise a product uniquely is essential. It helps companies think out of
- Newny provides Everything you need to level-up your audience engagement.
Things seem to have changed for the best with all meetings and presentations conducted in
- Onsite.fun book and manage your company’s team-building activities with the best offering.
Life after the pandemic has changed our lives to the fullest of extent. It’s where
- PayPal is shutting down it’s domestic business in India
In a big move, PayPal has announced that it is going to shut doesn’t it’s
- India’s Richest Man Copies Zoom, Zoom says not threatened
You won't be able to differentiate between the two. It's like looking at a mirror.
- Will Facebook and Instagram Shop Help or Hurt Small Businesses?
Don’t put all your eggs in the same basket – goes an old saying. But
- Work from home forever – Twitter tells employees
In a recent statement, Twitter has told it’s employees that they have the f working
- Silicon valley’s best con artist that merely got away!!
The ’90s was a developing era that would reshape the 20th century and bring faster
- Maria Sharapova – From tennis star to an Entrepreneur and investor
The five Grand slams winner, Forbes highest-paid female athlete for 11 straight years, earning more
- Jack the Generous – Twitter CEO vows to donate $1 Billion towards Covid-19 relief
At a time, when corporate houses are still contemplating on the amount they want to
- How are women in tech changing the world?
Gender equality being the moto for the 21st century, it’s become a trendsetter where more
Read the latest news here
- Entrepreneur Masters: How to break the paradigms of an industry?by Entrepreneur en Español on February 27, 2021 at 1:32 am
Edurne Balmori, CEO of Metco, the creator of the Svetia brand, shares her secrets to leading and breaking paradigms. Join us on March 4.
- Patricia Armendariz will invest in three entrepreneurs, you can be one of themby Marisol García Fuentes on February 27, 2021 at 12:32 am
With the Woman Emprende 2021 contest, the investor intends to promote the female entrepreneurial spirit. The deadline to send your project is March 7.
- Check, the food delivery app launched by Canirac is now available in the CDMXby Entrepreneur en Español on February 26, 2021 at 11:46 pm
The "exclusive to change as a digital entity" platform supports the restaurant industry in the process of providing its services.
- Taco Bell CEO Mark King on Tapping Into the Human Element of Operationsby Scott Greenberg on February 26, 2021 at 9:30 pm
A conversation with the man who oversees the Franchise 500-topping fast-food chain.
- Bitcoin Caught Your Attention. Now Blockchain Is About to Catch Fire in the Film Industry.by Ariel Shapira on February 26, 2021 at 8:40 pm
The world has started to open its eyes to the true potential of crypto as an alternative to fiat currencies.
- Resilience Is One of the Most Essential Entrepreneurial Traits. Practicing This Can Help You Build It.by Chris Schembra on February 26, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Gratitude is all about recognizing that good things can come from bad times.
- Getting Your Team Ready for the Hybrid Officeby Alexandra Cote on February 26, 2021 at 7:30 pm
The future of is a mix of working from home and showing up for meetings and strategic projects.
- TikTok accepted a $ 92 million settlement for violating the privacy of its usersby Entrepreneur en Español on February 26, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Parents of underage users filed a class action lawsuit, accusing TikTok of illegally collecting sensitive data from their children.
- Elon Musk Responds That 'It Would Be Great' If He Was Investigated For His Dogecoin Memeson February 26, 2021 at 7:05 pm
It is no secret that the tycoon feels a preference over this cryptocurrency.
- Should Fiverr Investors Be Worried About LinkedIn?by Nick Vasco on February 26, 2021 at 6:30 pm
News that LinkedIn is creating an online freelancing marketplace sent Fivver shares down this week.
Startup news from all around the world
- What the NFT? VC David Pakman dumbs down the intensifying digital collectibles frenzyby Connie Loizos on February 27, 2021 at 1:26 am
Non-fungible tokens have been around for two years, but these NFTs, one-of-one digital items on the Ethereum and other blockchains, are suddenly becoming a more popular way to collect visual art […]
- EC roundup: BNPL startups, growth marketing tips, solid state battery market map, moreby Walter Thompson on February 26, 2021 at 9:54 pm
When I needed a new sofa several months ago, I was pleased to find a buy now, pay later (BNPL) option during the checkout process. I had prepared myself to make a major financial outlay, but the […]
- With $62.5M in debt financing, Road Runner Media puts digital ads behind commercial vehiclesby Anthony Ha on February 26, 2021 at 9:27 pm
If Southern California-based Road Runner Media succeeds, you’ll start seeing a lot more ads while you’re driving. That’s because the startup is placing digital screens on the back of […]
- Broaden your view of ‘best’ to make smarter, more inclusive investmentsby Annie Siebert on February 26, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Research shows that diverse teams, companies and founders pay, so why are all of the VC home runs from white men, or Asian men in Asia, plus a few Asian men in the U.S.?
- In freemium marketing, product analytics are the difference between conversion and confusionby Annie Siebert on February 26, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Considering that fewer than 5% of free users move to paid plans, even a slight improvement in conversion can translate to significant revenue gains.
- How to ace the 1-hour, and ever-elusive, pitch presentation at TC Early Stageby Natasha Mascarenhas on February 26, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Lisa Wu, a partner at Norwest with investments like Calm, Plaid, Opendoor and Grove Collaborative, has a message for founders: Think like a VC during your pitch presentation. After all, accepting […]
- Hear from Black Female Founders, Latinx founders, StartOut and Socos Labs next week at TC Sessions: Justice 2021by Alexandra Ames on February 26, 2021 at 5:46 pm
We’re less than a week away from TC Sessions: Justice 2021, a deep, day-long exploration of diversity, inclusion and equity in tech. On Wednesday, March 3, leading experts, founders and social […]
- Only a few hours left to buy early-bird passes to TC Early Stage 2021by Alexandra Ames on February 26, 2021 at 4:46 pm
By now you probably know that we’re hosting two TC Early Stage events this year — one on April 1-2 and another on July 8-9 — each with its own set of topics, speakers and content — both […]
- Atlassian is acquiring Chartio to bring data visualization to the platformby Ron Miller on February 26, 2021 at 4:23 pm
The Atlassian platform is chock full of data about how a company operates and communicates. Atlassian launched a machine learning layer, which relies on data on the platform with the addition of […]
- As BNPL startups raise, a look at Klarna, Affirm and Afterpay earningsby Alex Wilhelm on February 26, 2021 at 4:16 pm
To better understand what's going on with the companies hoping to help you finance your next mistaken purchase, let's check out earnings results from Klarna, Afterpay and Affirm.
From some of the best business magazines
- GoDaddy Websites + Marketing Has What You Need to Build, Host, and Market Your Online Businessby StackCommerce on February 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Consider it your one-stop-shop in order to get things done
- How To Sell An Online Course in 2021: A Virtual Summit & Challenges Could Save Your Online Course Businessby Tina Dahmen on February 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Dive into the hottest marketing strategies in the online world right now to sell more courses.
- 10 Tools to Help You Build Your Business's Online Presenceby Entrepreneur Store on February 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Every business needs a solid digital presence.
- Shipping for Your Online Business Can be a Breeze with Shippoby StackCommerce on February 9, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Shipping can make a side hustle a full-time hassle, but the right tools and techniques can open it up.
- 7 Realistic Ways to Make Money Onlineby R.L. Adams on January 13, 2021 at 10:00 pm
From leveraging the app economy to blogging, the Internet offers a variety of opportunities for raking in money.
- There's No Such Thing as Business as Usual This Holiday Seasonby Melissa Stone on December 25, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Three tips to enhance your brand's online revenue.
- 3 Creative Ways to Monetize Your Next Business Eventby Jenn Murray on December 23, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Go from breaking even to breaking the bank.
- 3 Strategies To Grow Your Ecommerce Fashion Brand in 2021by Simon Moser on November 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The fashion industry might be dominated by big players, but with the right strategy, smaller companies can still build highly successful brands.
- 5 Tips for Harnessing Social Media to Scale Your Online Businessby Simonetta Lein on November 9, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Learn how to leverage myriad platforms to build your brand's image and bolster sales.
- The PS5 Will Only Be Sold Online on Launch Dayby Kris Holt on November 5, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Sony said it's a safety measure amid the pandemic.