Blasting emails and messages to update the status of the work is still in practice, but then concrete feedback on any project is done through forms. These could be Google forms or any other type. But then, with these standard form creating applications, the region of customizing the form and adding your touch making them as company-centric possible isn’t feasible. To enable all these features and services, Formsy.io is a tool that should help you out.
Formsy.io is a company that focuses on the creation of forms for all your requirements and needs. It’s your one-stop solution in getting the best type of forms created and broadcasted in the best possible scenario with third-party integration as well. Privacy is kept intact, and at the end of the day, you get more bang for the buck than you’re paying. Speaking with Nejc, Venture Mirror understood the company better and everything that it has to offer from a better perspective. The entire conversation is provided as follows.
What is the startup / product / venture about? Give us a brief description of it.
We make form processing easy.
How many co-founders are there? Please introduce them and their backgrounds.
How did you come up with the idea? What motivated you to do this?
A while back, I needed to implement a simple jamstack site and one of the functions was to implement a form. Since I did not want to set up a dedicated back-end service just to do a simple form submission, I looked if there is a service that will do that for me, but not one was appropriate for my use-case or it was too expensive, so I built a new one.
Who is your target market? Why do you think your product will appeal to them?
Our primary target is developers or anyone that is using forms and wants to capture submissions. The product will appeal to them because it is lightweight and really easy to use and get started with. It offers a really easy way to capture submissions and automate your submission workflow.
Who are your competitors? How are you different from them?
Our competitors are GetForm, Formspree, Netlify Forms.
What separates Formsy.io from the competition?
1. We give users more for less money because we believe form processing is a service that should not break your bank account.
2. User privacy is very important to us. Form submission usually contains sensitive data that needs protecting. We use the latest encryption algorithms to ensure that our user data is secure.
3. Native 3rd party integrations. A lot of similar services provide 3rd party integrations via Zappier or similar services. We believe that you should not pay yet for another service just to send a notification email. That is why all of our integrations are natively built and require no extra dependencies.
What are the future plans with the product/startup? Any new features you are planning on?
1. We want to add AJAX form submission support.
2. We want to expand our third-party integrations, so you can connect more services to Formsy.io. One of the more important services that we want to add is Stripe integration.
3. Add API support.
4. We are also considering adding a self-hosted option